Monday, November 22, 2004

AtA

So today I'm not going talk about my friend AKA AtA.....

I'm going to talk about important things...

Like deep fried chicken, Wow!! It was incredibly good & I am now in a hurry for Thanksgiving to arrive so I can do da big bird. Yep it will be incredible.

Also wanna discuss "The Ten" www.the10com.com, My Mawee surprised me with tix to go to this event. iT was really good I liked it. Yes it was entertainment as they tried to make it a happy ending (Brothers are friends afterall) but we both went knowing it would be entertainment & not fully accurate, But it was enjoyable. I think I liked it more than mawee did. Val was sick so Mr. Nicholas Rodriguez filled in and did an incredible job. But to be honest I was really REALLY impressed with the actors who played Miriam & Joshuah. They had incredible voices & lots of power.

So even though I'm still not feeling as good as I could I had a rather incredile weekend..

How was your weekend???


"Suffering is NOT the worst thing that can happen to us. Disobedience to God is the worst thing"
(Tom White 1970)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home