Monday, November 15, 2004

I don't feel good...

Howdy Howdy,

Not feelin' real witty today, My Mawee & I have caught a bug (And we didn't even have a cage). I'm trying to let mine go but I think he wants to stay and take up permanent residence. Does that mean I'm sub-letting & can I charge rent? Or does that mean that I will have to refer to my self in the plural now?

Hmmm, I'm hot, sweaty & dying of thirst. I think I'm sick (Or have that virus that was in "The Stand"). In which case my problems will be over in 72 hours right??

OK, well I must go back to my job & be productive...

Ciao,

"Suffering is NOT the worst thing that can happen to us. Disobedience to God is the worst thing"
(Tom White 1970)

P.S. I need a new quote, I think I like Groucho's quote...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home