Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Halo 2 fever has gone too far..

Yes yes,

Halo 2 came out yesterday, My better half was so interested in it that she was actually on the air of a radio show discussing the new release.

My son (AKA "The Man Child") got his copy yesterday. I will assume he held it all night & slept with it like a teddy bear. I say that because his gaming unit was at MY house so I know he could look & touch but was unable to play (Y'all can tease him tonight as he still would not have been able to play yet).

And now my own neighbor (Lil' Sister Sirah to most of you) has dedicated a blog to Halo 2 (And Thanksgiving) what a combination.

But I'm sure before the weekend arrives I will partake in the play of this widely anticipated release.

Well T T F N

(I'm off to find more froggie funnies).


"Suffering is NOT the worst thing that can happen to us. Disobedience to God is the worst thing"
(Tom White 1970)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home