Thursday, October 21, 2004

Local Advertisers Call Me...

Well I got up to go to work this morning & woah!!

Yes the sun was out but that wasn't what surprised me.. It was my front yard (Local Advertisers your space is running out)

Yes local advertising space is becoming a hot commodity as my other half has decided to get politically active and place a sign for a few of the propositions & candidates she likes ( I wonder what would happen if she was passionate about all 72 possible states propositions?).

Like I said... I'll sell what remaining space I have very cheaply but only for today (And Only if I personally believe in what you're marketing).

My wife..... I think if you donated the sign she'd put another hole in my front yard. I mean I think she is already giving gophers some competition.

I wonder what advertising space goes for in central OC ????

(5 minutes Later)
Well marketing companies say any local advertising taking place in Anaheim will be seen by nearly 359K people OVER the age of 18 (Prime Target)

I will sell space for 1/4 of their price of $1.00 per person per quarter.
Because my space is smaller & probably less traffic, plus this is for 1 month ( I have to give ALL advertisers an equal chance). So send me an even 90K and I'll throw in an extra 2 weeks so that is 6 weeks for the price of a month in Prime Anaheim territory...

Phone lines are open..........

"Suffering is NOT the worst thing that can happen to us. Disobedience to God is the worst thing"
(Tom White 1970)

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM , Blogger Frankie 1/2 Ya Know said...

I want to rent 3 spaces..
for the next 5 days...
What would that cost?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home