Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I don't feel much better...

Howdy Howdy,

Did y'all miss me?? Well I was late to day as I was at a function this morning to celebrate a long God centered life that has passed on. Good for him, he is now home & with his wife in front of our Lord. It was exciting and made me stop and think.

What would I be remembered for?
Country Music
Cats
Frog Jokes
Hyper Activity
Crazy Games...

I'd love to be remembered for my obvious love of God
My willingness to share Christ with everyone
My firm stance in what is right even when it's NOT popular

So with that in mind, I think I will be spending some time inspecting my life to see how I'm doing so far.

I do challenge you to do the same. Let me know what you find.
Do you find you like to share Gods love with anyone with-in ear shot?
Do you love to hear Gods word being spoken or taught?
Do you look forward to interacting with other believers?

If yes, than what are you going to do next?
If no, then time to try to figure out why.

Well I did just recently get to work so I gotta scoot for now.


"Suffering is NOT the worst thing that can happen to us. Disobedience to God is the worst thing"
(Tom White 1970)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home