Wednesday, November 17, 2004

More Emerald Tinted Tee Hee's

102 WOW!!
Next to that I don't feel so sick anymore....
(Although I am coughing like I have tuberculosis) Everybody at work is afraid of me right now ( I think I like that).


What is the thirstiest frog in the world?
The one who drinks Canada Dry!

What's red and green and goes 175 miles an hour?
A frog in a blender.

What do you get if you add milk?
Frog nog!

What happens if you drink frog nog?
You Croak!


What do ya call a frog's favorite soda?
Croaka-Cola!

Why did the motorcycle rider buy a pet frog?
To pick the flies out from between his teeth!

"Waiter... Waiter... Do you have frog legs?"
-"No!... I always walk this way!"

"Waiter... Waiter... Do you have frog legs?"
-"Yes Sir!""Then hop on over to the kitchen and get me a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich!"

How deep can a frog go?
Knee-deep Knee-deep!

What do stylish frogs wear?
Jumpsuits!



"Suffering is NOT the worst thing that can happen to us. Disobedience to God is the worst thing"
(Tom White 1970)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home