Thursday, November 18, 2004

Los Angeles Angels...

I think for fun they should be named The Los Angeles Lost Angels... LOL

Well I think if MLB has no issue with the Angels being renamed the Los Angeles Angels my issue is with Arte Moreno. I mean Angels stadium is over 30 miles away from Dodgers stadium. If that is authorized then I think Arte's vision is too limited.

I mean he should look at California Angels, or West Coast Angels or even the Pacific Standard Time Angels (I mean how much of a market share could that control eh?).

Or if Arte wants a BIG chunk of revenues & popularity why stop at the Rockies? Why not The New York Angels? I mean isn't New York the biggest sports city & biggest stage in America?

I now think my issue with my friend Arte is his lack of vision. I mean if you're going to go ridiculous you might as go past the point of reason and go so far past it that it was just a blurr when you think you saw it.

But again, I'm just a true sports fan, what do I know. Wanna really get my goat? Ask me my feelings on stadiums having commercial names... Grrrrr


"Suffering is NOT the worst thing that can happen to us. Disobedience to God is the worst thing"
(Tom White 1970)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home