Friday, May 07, 2004

Sirah's NOT Human..

Did you know, at night, when no ones around Sirah sits around in multiple pieces.

Yes, It's true. I heard mary talking to her about it on the phone. I think next time I'll hafta run over and see lots of little Sirah's sitting around...LOL

Now I'm thinking of "Army of Darkness" , a goofy campy movie directed by Sam Rami (Who also Directed "For The Love Of The Game" & "Spider-Man")

Anyway, I heard Mary tell her she should get herself together before she comes over (Mary spoiled it, I would have love to have sen lots of lil' Sirah's marching over to our house). I don't know how little they are so it could have looked like an ant trail or maybe just munchkins on parade. Speaking of munchkins, we are also going to see Ms. 4' Nothin' tonight too.

Oh the joy, the fun, THE SARCASM....

Ok, I'll update y'all laterssss


"Suffering is NOT the worst thing that can happen to us. Disobedience to God is the worst thing"
(Tom White 1970)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home