Tuesday, April 27, 2004

It's Tuesday so the Alien must be back...

Howdy Howdy,
Yes I know it's been a while but, I've been internet deprived for a while.

So I'm back... Miss me???

So of course, I have tons of things I wanna say about kewl stuff I heard all week on the radio. But I'll skip that and kick over my soap box until another time.

The Student Conference!!!
It was soooooo cool. I am sad to say some people who were there ( I heard student head count topped 1500) were too busy being cool, or too worried about what other people might think that they seemed to NOT have as much fun as I did.

Yes I had a GREAT time..
Teacher was supburb. Taught from the Bible, read scripture, didn't need to discuss books or people that talked about the Bible. The Bible was enough!!
Skit Guys-Hilarious (Yes at times they may seem a little irreverant, but I think they tie it all in and show where they stand).

The band "The Swift" I had never heard of them before this conference but I liked them alot. CJ Do you like their CD? If NOT I want it back ;) .

Well that's all for now... just remember our next BIG event is the Dog Eat Dog weekend !!!

Ok, I'm off to eat green stuff with the Alien.

"Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the REACH of God's grace. And your best days are never so good that you are beyond the NEED for God's grace."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home