Thursday, April 08, 2004

Ok, Pad Thai is much better for ya...

It goes well with the 5 diet cokes it took to put my tongue out ( I know it was on fire because there is still smoke smoldering..)

I heard some more great teaching today & I LOVED the group we had last night.

It was great to have Master Nate back..
Robert was also a joy as always..
Jameson lasted all night without 1 "Lurch" coment
And I got to pick on Fast Eddie, David & Daniel.. (I will pick on Jesus next time)

Michael sat listened and laughed with us plus he answered questions I probably couldn't have so the group was well rounded (Kinda like Ushlah!)

Hey anyone who's bored I'm putting up boards on Saturday starting at 10:00 ish.. am
So come one come all & Mawee will wash your car while I put ya to work (Or something like that)...LOL

OK,

T F N (Too busy to sat Ta Ta twice.. ;) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home