Monday, April 05, 2004

YAAAAAAWWWNNNN,

Yahoo I have today off!! BooHoo I have it off for a very UN fun reason. I am home today dealing with, what is hopefully, the last parts of some looses ends..

So pray for me that I will be calm and focused as today unfolds in front of me.

But I did get soem good rest, that helps. Last night we played Settlers again... And even though "Sirah", "Mawee" & "Donnie" all tried to cheat I still won fair & square.

Tomorrow we meet with another church to discuss what activities they will be joining us on (Possiblt Student Conference & poss Pismo Beach). I'm excited about this meeting.

I got to teach yesterday as I said, I am still way jazzed about that. I love it when I get feedback from the students of anytype. The feedback I got yesterday was that they enjoyed searching multiple scriptures to confirm certain & specific traits about Christ. So I think it went well.

Well I gotta run for now, But I'm sure I'll add lots more later...

Remember
Rev. 3:10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home