Sunday, April 04, 2004

Howdy Howdy,

Well it's official I hate sharing the 'puter with so many people. Everytime I want to get online for something someone esle is already using it..LOL

Well here I am, I beat them all up and took over...

So this weekend was a nice weekend (Excpt I hate the grey cold weather we had on Saturday). Today was great though I got to teach..

Actually, I more or less orchistrated the study and the yutes taught each other. We were studying all of the aspects of Jesus Christ (How many bullet points can YOU make about Christ?).

We touched on 25 to 50 different facts but there are many many more.

This is all in preperation for the coming student conference...

I'm way excited about that too (Maybe I'm still a kid eh?).

So in two weeks I get to teach again ( I think I'll teach more then.. That will be on who Christ claims he is..

The worse part of today was this (So many students missing in action...)
Kristen, Sasha, Felix, Jaime, Alicia, Jessica, Robert, George, David, Fast Eddie, Brandon & Leah.

With all those people missing today we still had 14 students.. Nice turnout...

Well I'm gonna go dig more holes so I'll say something profound later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home