Thursday, April 01, 2004

Here I am home from lunch & I just read Michael's blog from yesterday. Interesting that what I was struggeling with he too is struggeling with.

Well today's struggles are a bit different. 1st I'm drinking this gross alfalfa stuff (Health food yuck!).

Then when I first got to work it was me & 3 managers... the other 49 people called in sick & showed up 15 minutes late exactly (Great group joke).

On the good side.. Michael called and left me a message this morning, I get to teach this Sunday. So I'm excited... I'm going to cover some things to prepare the youth (That are attending) to have the right mind set for the coming student conference. The lesson is good for all who will be there, but specifically this is geared to give a foundation to Mark Matlcok's teaching..

Well I gotta go back to work now, so maybe I'll write more later...

And remember 1 of my favorite versus
-----------------
Rev 3:10
-----------------
Ask me & I'll tell ya why I like it, if you don't already know (Wink)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home