Sunday, April 18, 2004

To Be or Not To Be.. OR.. Who do YOU say he is?

Yep yep,
It R Sunday, 1 more week and the alien invasion begins..

today's lesson was pretty good (I think), Michael let me teach and I just had the yutes state what they thought Jesus claimed about himself. Than I had them support those thoughts with scripture.

We are preparing for the student conference next weekend:

Planet Wisdom


It will be sooo cool, and yet some of our yutes will have to miss out. So sad, so bad....

Today we are having a hang out or game day so we'll see which of the yutes really like being part of this group & which just join us at church ;)

No Nate, A baseball game is understandable. It beats board games anytime..

Well I gotta go prep the pad for the yutes...

Laterzzz


"Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the REACH of God's grace. And your best days are never so good that you are beyond the NEED for God's grace."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home