Thursday, May 06, 2004

Apple Pie & Chevrolet...

What do those 2 things have in common???

Here's a hint:
Take me out to the ballgame, take me out to the crowd.....(la.la.la...)

OR

Hot Dogs, Armour hot dogs. Why do kids eat Armour hotdogs? Fat kids, skinny kids who eat a lot. Tall kids, short kids (Even kids with chicken pox) love hotdogs Armour hotdogs. The Dogs.. Kids.. Love... To... Biiiite!!

Yep, I'm going to enjoy 2 out of the 4 things that people say are all American. I will miss the apple pie (But why Chevrolet?) Fords were made first & Dodge is made better but they say Chevrolet...LOL

So tonight I'm gonna go watch the Mighty Angels, whoop on them Devil Rays...

Think of me while I'm out there in cramped seats, in the weather & dealing with crowds - while you're at home comfortably doing homework or something..LOL

Hey! One real quick thought. As some of you may know (Or remember), today is the National Day of Prayer. I'd love to know what YOU prayed for specifically. Or at least 1 thing you specifically prayed for.

Me, I mainly prayed for all those who are being confined & martyred in other countries. I then prayed that 100% of the students in our group get as much on fire as those standing for their faith in other parts of the world (With-out having to be martyred).

So, I just wanted to pick your brain a little bit (Which is better than me picking your nose a little bit).


"Suffering is NOT the worst thing that can happen to us. Disobedience to God is the worst thing"
(Tom White 1970)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home