Thursday, January 12, 2006

Have a Nice Day..

So last night & again this morning I have seen trailers on TV for the new movie "End of The Spear" go here if you have no idea what I'm talking about www.CalvaryBaptistSM.Org . It is the short trailer but the word is getting out there.. I'm excited..

Ok Music fans I got one for ya..

Take a look around you, nothings what it seems.
We’re living in a broken home of hopes and dreams,
Let me be the first to shake a helping hand.
Anybody brave enough to take a stand,
I've knocked on every door, on every dead end street,
Looking for forgiveness and what’s left to believe?

Ohhh, if there’s one thing I hang onto,
It gets me through the night.
I aint gonna do what I don’t want to,
Im gonna live my life.
Shining like a diamond,
rolling with the dice,
Standing on the ledge,
show the wind how to fly.
When the world gets in my face, ....


If you're fully stumped look at our MySpace.




"Stick to your guns if you believe in somethin no matter why cause it's better to be hated for who you are then be loved for who your not"
- Van Zandt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home