Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Mouseland...

I just think Disneyland is awesome. YES we did all get Annual Passports BUT it is truly a magical PLACE. Regardless of their agenda & pushed preferrences I do like the place.

I mean where else are you going to see 300LB football player type guys wearing mouse ears & goofy nose riding in tea cups with little kids.

AND!! To top it all off I discovered the D-Store last night!!! My job has gotten me access to that store anytime I want & I visited it for the first time last night.

I found something I want from there for my birthdayso we shall see.

I am just excited I do love giving & tonight I'm giving some pretty cool gifts I can't wait. I'm actin' like a little kid who has to got o the bathroom...LOL

Just antsy & can't sit still. Wish me luck !!



"Stick to your guns if you believe in somethin no matter why cause it's better to be hated for who you are then be loved for who your not"
- Van Zandt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home