Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I like both kinds of music..

Yes I like county & western (Get it both types..LOL)

Actually if you know me I'm a truck drivin', country music lovin', boot wearin' city guy..LOL

So here is the newest news..

Here's a complete roundup of the winners at the 39th Annual CMA Awards:
Entertainer of the Year: Keith Urban
Single: "I May Hate Myself in the Morning," Lee Ann Womack
Album: There's More Where That Came From, Lee Ann Womack
Song: "Whiskey Lullaby," Bill Anderson and Jon Randall
Female Vocalist: Gretchen Wilson
Male Vocalist: Keith Urban
Vocal Group: Rascal Flatts
Vocal Duo: Brooks & Dunn
Musical Event: George Strait (duet with Lee Ann Womack); "Good News, Bad News"
Music Video: Toby Keith, "As Good As I Once Was"
Horizon Award: Dierks Bentley


There and that didn't take 3 hours & your requirement to see Elton John on a country show..LOL


BOLD means I wanted them to win !



"Stick to your guns if you believe in somethin no matter why cause it's better to be hated for who you are then be loved for who your not"
- Van Zandt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home