Saturday, August 07, 2004

Strange, I am not myself today - I'm Mary

Okay, so, the weird thing is, I logged onto MY log-in and went to blogspot.com to log in and update my blog (that would be "Mary's Meaningful Meanderings")...and, all I get is Frank's login. So, here I am updating HIS blog!

Go figure.

I miss Sarah!

It has been really great though as Ms. Bethany has shared is some very momentous occasions around here. And, hide your cows. She rather enjoys eating them! No commentary, really, on her eating them...glad she enjoys the cow-fare. Must be that high protein, low carb diet thingy she is on with me. :)

Well, I NEED to go to bed. Only YOUNG people stay up to 2 a.m. and yak about life, love and the pursuit of holiness! Ahem...will have to do that again really soon.

So, in case y'all are really cornfused...this is Mary updating Frank's blog, but wishing it was her own....so until I can figure out why this is doing this...

C'iao!
dogledanji!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home