Saturday, July 31, 2004

I am getting more & more excited...

Last night we had a nice evening watching the much anticipated "The Village", I liked it alot. Not as scarey as some of his other movies but very good at story telling he again pulls us in and delivers.

I am at work today (One eye opened and my body is moving really s l o w l y but I'll survive) after work it's time for the ROAD TRIP.

Yep, I'm headin' up to Pismo today to scout the location and reserve spaces for those that want to ride Horses & Hummers. So this means more kangaroo milking stories as Bethany, Jameson & Sirah will be joining us...

Well back to the salt mines......


"Suffering is NOT the worst thing that can happen to us. Disobedience to God is the worst thing"
(Tom White 1970)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home