Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Friends... Are you one?

Friends are definitely a treasure.

Real friends have so many roles they play in our lives. They will be a rock to lean on, an arm to be protected by & a firm hand to keep you accountable.

It's always fun or easy top be a friend when things are going easy & you're having fun. What happens when things are tough & frustrating?

Are you enough of a friend to give that helping had or words of encouragement? Are you strong enough to rebuke or correct (in love) when your friend needs to hear the truth?

How about this one..
Can you really love your friend unconditionally? I mean can you get past when a friend upsets or hurts you & remember they are your friend and actively pursue reconciliation?
These are the tests of what a real friend is..

And by the blessing of God I have 3 of them.

One I married and 2 others I adopted (or did they adopt me?)

I just now hope I can be the man God called me to be & show a shining example of true unconditional love and friendship to those around me.

Thank you for the love & examples that are abundant in my life
.

LOVE PEOPLE AND USE THINGS -
NOT LOVE THINGS AND USE PEOPLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home